- Asia Pacific Adaptation Information Platform will be established by 2020 to share climate risk information via online with research institutes/universities in both developing/developed countries.
- To support adaptation measures by providing advanced scientific climate risk information
- Japan will take a lead in the following activities under the Platform
- Develop dataset on projection of climate change impacts in the region through bilateral & intensive studies
- Develop supporting toolkits for officials and stakeholders engaged in adaptation planning
- Build capacity on climate change impact assessment/ adaptation planning
- Calling for participation from the countries in Asia Pacific and other Regions
About this site